While our customers differ greatly in terms of size and needs, we are always able to provide them with an efficient solution. All of the subscriptions information is clearly and concisely detailed in the online management system. The “ILGE Portal®” caters to all your basic needs for managing your newspapers, magazines and e-journals. Comprehensive management information can easily be viewed in your portfolio. For more specific matters and advice, such as ordering trial issues, searching for alternative titles or for specific special interest needs, you will always be able to get in touch with your designated contact person.
Invoices will always be customised, with summary invoices broken down according to title and subscription period. Multiple sub-categories can also be specified such as cost centre number, target group/genre, department, etc. in order to make invoicing even easier. Fully-digital invoicing is of course also possible.
ILGE Subscription Management can benefit your organisation in several ways, including:
- A single point of contact for all your subscription matters. Our staff are ready to help with all your orders, cancellations, claims and questions.
- Exhaustive database with international and Dutch magazines and newspapers.
- A personal online collection specialist who provides advice, facilitates activation of new subscriptions/renewals and provides access to digital material.
- Clear overview and transparent records and invoices for your subscription collection.
- No more individual invoices from separate publishers; only 4 (fewer or more negotiable) periodic summary invoices a year.
- Access to the ILGE Portal®. This online system gives you full access to your subscriptions collection information. Details such as duration, subscription fees and history for a specific subscription can be consulted here.
ILGE manages your subscriptions in the most efficient way using innovative, user-friendly solutions, without ever losing sight of the customer’s need for personal, tailored service.