Solution for Corporate libraries
All trade journals pertaining to your specific field will be available to order directly from our extensive database. Delivery, access features and invoicing will all be taken care of. You will be able to fully customise how the associated administrative aspects are to be dealt with.
The summary invoices from ILGE will be broken down based on your specifications according to department, cost centre number or budget code.
Input of knowledge, in the form of trade journals, magazines and newsletters, is invaluable when you want to stand out in your field. It is therefore important that everyone within your organisation has access to the right information; but how? How do you get the journals to Management on time? How do you configure the appropriate online authorisations for your staff? And how can you efficiently keep track of the huge stream of invoices while also keeping a handle on your budget?
ILGE will free you of these concerns. We will perform an assessment scan of all your organisation’s purchasing information and ensure well-organised records. In consultation with the different departments, we will decide how access will be provided to your online subscriptions. Your Financial Administration department will breathe a sigh of relief when they receive the summary invoices from ILGE; based on your wishes, broken down according to department, cost centre number or budget code.
A number of ways ILGE Subscription Management can benefit your organisation:
- A single point of contact for all your subscription matters. Our staff are ready to help with all your orders, cancellations, claims and questions.
- Exhaustive database of journals relevant to your field.
- Records will be configured according to your wishes with the option of adding extra fields to make generating the required management information easier.
- No more individual invoices from separate publishers; only 4 (fewer or more negotiable) periodic summary invoices a year.
- Access to the ILGE Portal®. This online system gives you full access to your subscriptions collection information. Details such as duration, subscription fees and history for a specific subscription can be consulted here.
All trade journals pertaining to your specific field will be available to order directly from our extensive database. Delivery, unlocking access and invoicing will all be taken care of.