Government institutions buy large volumes of magazines, newspapers, databases and journals. It is, however, often very challenging to consolidate these under a single, clear set of records. Because of the diversity of information needs and the large number of departments, it can be difficult to treat all purchases as part of a single collection. ILGE can help with this. Combining purchase and management services results in volume discounts and convenience.
Both for local as well as national government institutions, we assess the information needs, provide advice on titles and procure the material in the most affordable way. The entire procurement is transparently invoiced so that every item can be easily itemised against the right budget. Based on your wishes, invoices can be broken down according to department, cost centre number or budget code.
In consultation with the different departments, we will decide how access will be provided to your online subscriptions. Documents in print will naturally be delivered to the right person without delay.
A number of ways ILGE Subscription Management can benefit your organisation:
- A single point of contact for all your subscription matters. Our staff are ready to help with all your orders, cancellations, claims and questions.
- View a clear overview of all information acquired by your institution within a single account.
- Records will be configured according to your wishes with the option of adding extra fields to make generating the required management information easier.
- No more individual invoices from separate publishers; only 4 (fewer or more negotiable) periodic summary invoices a year.
- Access to the ILGE Portal®. This online system gives you full access to your subscriptions collection information. Details such as duration, subscription fees and history for a specific subscription can be consulted here.
Our subscription service for government institutions will save your organisation time and money.